We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is ilederriq

Our users have posted a total of 6342 messages in 865 subjects
Ogame Link

Max planet temp?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Max planet temp?

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Anyone know what a truly 'hot' planet is in fornax? I just settled a slot 1 planet with a max temp of 257 degrees (also has 102 fields!). This gives me 66 energy per sat, so need 4546 sats.

This was better than I expected (I was aiming for 50 e/s), but now makes me wonder what the highest possible temp is. Should I consider moving to another planet to find a hotter one?

Would those of you with hot planets please post your max temps? I'd appreciate it.

btw, I now need
4546 * 2000 = 9,092,000 crystal and
4546 * 500 = 2,273,000 deut
(for the sats alone) if anyone has that much to trade....

Back to top Go down

Re: Max planet temp?

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:02 pm

max=259
Average=220
Min=200
Sat energy=63

Wiki on Planet Temps

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Must not contain info on Fornax, since my planet gives 66 energy per sat. But if 259 is max, then I'm REALLY happy! What a Face dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Average sat per planet is 63, so if yours is 66 you have above average planet temp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 pm

The page says the max possible energy per sat is 65. I guess they changed things on fornax.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:01 pm

ya that might not be for the redesign uni's

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm

max of 65 is outdated, when they changed the formula for finding energy gain they got rid of the max cut-off

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Mine on 5:356:1 is70.4 for sol sats

Don't Forget Those close to u, Appreciate them, Respect them & let them know that u are there for them. If u are starting a Family, Don't forget u have Responsabilities & will be there for them, even if they are not on this earth yet they will hear u & feel u & know your emotions & feelings. If u have lost someone, they are looking down on u & they know that u are always thinking of them in mind & spirit.
So with this coming year show restraint, patience & love & share it with others.
freelancer
Forum Mogul

http://upfalliance.findtalk.biz/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Sorry forgot the rest

Mine on 5:356:1 is 70.4 for sol sats
temp 209 / 249
9875 km
98 slots

Don't Forget Those close to u, Appreciate them, Respect them & let them know that u are there for them. If u are starting a Family, Don't forget u have Responsabilities & will be there for them, even if they are not on this earth yet they will hear u & feel u & know your emotions & feelings. If u have lost someone, they are looking down on u & they know that u are always thinking of them in mind & spirit.
So with this coming year show restraint, patience & love & share it with others.
freelancer
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Need 4220 solar sats

saving at this moment, WITH ALOT of FS's

freelancer
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Should I abandon the one I got and look for a hotter one or you think what I have is good enough?

freelancer needs 226 (~560k res) less sats than I, so is it worth looking for one like his, as it might take a long time and lots of colony ships?

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 pm

U might hit it right away or take 3,4,5 ships, its a toss up

freelancer
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  freelancer on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 pm

& do not forget your solar plant lvl deals in their also, mine is at 15lvl & i have 45 sats already that why i have 4220 to go & u have 4 more fields than me, so u can have at least lvl 20 sol plants.

freelancer
Forum Mogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 pm

If your not keeping the planet, don't build solar fields...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum